A First, QUESTION That Cannot DIE: Lingering+ Fingering on The RIM[ Crack Medical Doctor Returns]

Dear Bob,

How are you keeping? You took me through a really harrowing time and I donated to your charity...it made me feel great...sadly I ve found myself in another sticky but less than cracked fore skin situation[Betadine tucked away in the Attic] .

My exposure was 30 seconds of rimming from an escort, followed by 30 seconds of ball licking and then 30 seconds of Oral with a condom, then the escort put 1/3rd of her finger in my ass for another 1 minute of fingering...though it felt great and it was a new experience and I am perpetually vexed on three things i) No data on how risky acquiring HIV is from RIMMING, ergo odds AND is it riskier than oral sex, many websites say it is ii)How many cases are there of HIV from fingering

iii)Given my exposure above, could the virus still have been alive 30-45 seconds later when she fingered my rectum..possibly pushing the virus into the death trap that the anal canal is.... albeit only the entrance, there was no trauma or bleeding no cuts in my rectum and it was gentle, but I didnt see if her fingers were Axed!!! ...five weeks later I had a cold, that resolved in 5 days...no lymph nodes, no rash...no other symptoms...had a bit of tonsilitis but that went away.low grade fever 5 weeks post exposure for 2 days. no malaise or lethargy iv)After one is rimmed, how long does HIV live for...

Formerly Cracked Medical Doc

Hello Formerly Cracked,

1. There are no documented cases of HIV transmission from rimming or getting rimmed.

2. None. There is no risk, assuming the skin on the fingers is intact.

3. "Could the virus still have been alive 30-45 seconds later . . . ?" Virus? What virus? Fingers and saliva do not transmit HIV.

4. See response to #1 above.

Cracked, you really need to spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site, in the archives and at related links dealing with basic facts about HIV and how the virus is and is not transmitted. As a "medical doc," cracked or not, you should be much better versed in this topic.

Pep and lipodystrphy
Let's hope this does not change your opinion