Pep and lipodystrphy

I am currently having a PEP treatment combining Stavudine (Zerit), Lamivudine and Nelfinavir. I would like to know what the chaces of getting fat redistribution in such a short period are.

I have read somewhere else in this forum, that Zerit is one of the main brands associated with lipodistrophy and I am a little worried that sometime in the future all my body fats will start changing location for no aparent reason.

I would also like to know if you have to take the medication for 28 days for it to be efective. Is it possible to stop after 3 weeks??

Thank you very much for your time.

David

Hey David,

We would not anticipate any lipodystrophic changes within such a short period of time.

A full course of PEP is 28 days. I would recommend you complete the full course as prescribed.

please answer
A First, QUESTION That Cannot DIE: Lingering+ Fingering on The RIM[ Crack Medical Doctor Returns]