|Pep and lipodystrphy
Dec 1, 2006
I have read somewhere else in this forum, that Zerit is one of the main brands associated with lipodistrophy and I am a little worried that sometime in the future all my body fats will start changing location for no aparent reason.
I would also like to know if you have to take the medication for 28 days for it to be efective. Is it possible to stop after 3 weeks??
Thank you very much for your time.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
We would not anticipate any lipodystrophic changes within such a short period of time.
A full course of PEP is 28 days. I would recommend you complete the full course as prescribed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Blood In Semen After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.