3rd time asking....PLEASE HELP A FELLOW ITALIAN OUT

Hello DR. Bob,

I come on here everyday to view your inspiring words. This is my 3rd attempt in asking you a question. 3 weeks ago I had a nurse draw my blood at the clinic, she wasn't wearing any gloves.....now I am afraid she put me at risk for HIV because of this....what is my risk? do I need HIV testing.....please help

Fellow Italian in need of help and advice

Thank-you Dr Bob

Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent, unless:

1. The nurse was HIV positive and actively bleeding and her fresh blood got into your veins.

2. The nurse was HIV positive and after she drew your blood, you shagged her commando style halfway to heaven and back again (the way only a true Italian can!).

But since you didn't mention either of these extenuating circumstances, I'd say once again HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Be well. Stay well!

Just need to say this...
Good luck please