hiv or not

Hello Guess what? I've just tested again and it was negative!!. I had every symptom in the book! but once again.. You were right!! I had something else and not HIV!! As for my promise: I'm going to donate my first month salary as an intern (you'll have to wait a couple of years though). This forum helped /helps /will always help lots of worried people. Great job- thanks a lot. Take care

Yeah, I did indeed guess what! (again!)

As for your promise to donate, you are released from all obligations. Donations to any cause should be made only in the spirit of compassion and generosity, not out of obligation and certainly not as a bribe to encourage me to answer a question (such an insincere gesture could generate bad karma).

CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN MINORITY FEMALE- UNPROTECTED ORAL SEX ON MALE - oops!
Help Dr.! please! symptoms! (donations on the way!)