10-15 second unprotect vag sex

Dear Doc.

I read basically all questions and answers regarding the risks and symptoms in your forum. I must admit that your replies always are straight to the point containing a wealth of information who stupid people like me are looking for! However just one quick question:

Would you consider a 10/15 second ( 3 trusts) unprotected vaginal sex exposure high risk or slightly non-existent? I hardly believe that I carried out full one insertion and most probably I only inserted just about half the length of my penis. I know insertion carries some form of risk and testing is essential but can you shed some light about this possible high risk exposure?

Donation on the way!

Since I don't know exactly how long our schlong is, I have no way of knowing just how deep "half the length" of your penis is. You accurately summed up the entire situation when you wrote "I know insertion (and yes, half way counts as insertion) carries some form of risk and testing is essential . . . ." BINGO! I agree and couldn't have said it better. Yeah, your extremely brief and (unless you're Italian) presumably shallow halfway "3 trusts" (whatever the hell those are) would decrease the overall estimated HIV risk. But rating it on a risk scale is not at all helpful. You had unprotected sex. Unprotected sex carries risk for HIV. Ergo, you need an HIV test at the three-month mark. It really is just that straightforward. The rest is just mental masturbation. And, if you're going to masturbate, I personally prefer the other type.

Thanks for the donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test will be negative.

Be well!

Sterile pyuria?
Thank You Dr. Bob!