Needle Stick

Dr. Bob, I'm the ICU RN that wrote to you several months ago concerning an accidental needle stick during a patient procedure. During medication administration, the patient began to seize, and the rest is history. I wrote to you primarily to express myself because I had no one else to talk to. I wanted to let you know, I had a 3 month and a 6 month test and both came back negative. I just wanted to share the good news with you.

-Bob

Hey Bob,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! That's excellent news indeed! And just in time for the Holidays as well.

Be well. Stay well.

Your compassion for the WW is amazing
Horrible neck pain, very worried