Nov 30, 2006
Dr. Bob, I'm the ICU RN that wrote to you several months ago concerning an accidental needle stick during a patient procedure. During medication administration, the patient began to seize, and the rest is history. I wrote to you primarily to express myself because I had no one else to talk to. I wanted to let you know, I had a 3 month and a 6 month test and both came back negative. I just wanted to share the good news with you.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Congratulations and WOO-HOO! That's excellent news indeed! And just in time for the Holidays as well.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.