Just donated money at concertedeffort.org. Going for HIV Testing

Dr Bob

Can you advise me the risk of getting HIV in the following situation

12 weeks back I was in Vegas. Went to a strip club. I will get to the questions. The stripper was giving me a dry hump. After sometime she put saliva on her hand and rubbed it on the head of my penis and also touched the tip of my penis (urethra) couple of times. I have heard that the head and the tip of penis is mucous membrane and permeable. I also touched her vagina for few seconds. It was dry and there were no cuts on my finger. Immediately after this situation say after 5 mins, I went to the rest room and cleaned my penis with water. I didn't noticed any visible cut on my penis. I am not aware of any microscopic cuts on the tip of my penis i.e urethra. I didn't noticed any blood on my penis. I am not aware if there was any blood in her mouth. I have spoken on couple of helpline and they say that I can or cannot get HIV. But I am shit scared. I would be getting married in few months. I also tested for STD. What is my risk of getting HIV suppose she had blood in her mouth and the saliva she used was a combination of blood and saliva.

I would appreciate if you can reply. I am nowdays only dreaming of my life getting ruined etc

I also donated $ 25.00 to your concertedeffort foundation. Thanks

Your HIV risk is negligible at best. Your fears are unwarranted. What happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas! If you remain worried, a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark will give you an accurate definitive answer. From what you've told me, your test will undoubtedly be negative. Thanks for your donation!

Good luck on your upcoming nuptials!

latex or not - can one tell?
Hoping 3rd Time is the Charm, please help