LOOKS LIKE WE DONATE BEFORE WE GET ANSWER ?

THIS IS MY 4TH TIME SENDING THIS QUESTION NO ANSWER WERE RECEIVED, SIMPLY WAITING FOR ANSWERE LET ME KNOW WE HAVE TO DONETE FIRST I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN I AM 40 YEAR OLD MALE AND ONCE IN 1991 I HAD SLEPT WITH LADY HAS AIDS, WHICH I DID NOT KNOW UNTIL 2003, WHEN I HAD A STROKE IN DEC 2003 I WENT ALL KIND OF TEST FINALLY IN BLOOD TEST DOC CAME TO KNOW I HAVE HIV2, I GOT MARRIED WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN 1992 AND SINCE WE HAD SEX AND HAVE 2 WONDERFUL BOYS IN DEC.2003 I GOT STROKE. DOC SAYS DUE TO INFECTION I HAD THIS,UNTIL 2003 WE ARE OK ONCE I HAD HIV2 MY LIFE HAS CHANGED MY WIFE WAS HATING ME AND NOT TRUSTING ME FOR ANY THING EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT KNOW HER WHEN I SLEPT WITH THAT LADY, NOW BOTH MY WIFE AND KIDDS ARE NEGETIVE BY GOD GRACE,AFTER STROKE MORE TROUBLE PHYSICALLY AS WELL MENTALLY,WE DID NOT HAD SEX UNTIL 2006 STARTING RECENTLY I CAN TAKE VIAGRA AND HAVE SEX BUT UNFORTUNATELY I CAN EJUCULATE ANY THING AFTER 30-45 MINUTES THEN I THOUGHT MAY BE WITHOUT CONDOM I CAN WE TRIED THAT TOO BUT NO RESULT, I ASKED MY DOC HE SAID DO NOT DO THAT, HE SUGGEST TO GET TESTIM FOR COUPLE OF MONTHS AND TOLD ME YOUR NERVE EFFECTED DUE TO STROKE AND KEEPING YOU NOT TO EJUCALATE. PLEASE NEED YOUR SUGGESTION.

I'm sorry to hear about your medical problems, but let's set the record straight, OK? Donations to my foundation, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, are always absolutely voluntary and not related to my work here at The Body. So, although donations are always warmly appreciated and help to provide much needed crucial services to those living with the challenges of HIV/AIDS worldwide, they have no influence over which questions are selected for posting. Donations should always be given in the spirit of generosity and compassion, not as a means to bribe me into posting a response.

Your question about being unable to ejaculate has nothing to do with HIV prevention and therefore was not selected for a response. Be reasonable. I cannot diagnose or manage your clinical situation over the Internet. I have no access to your medical records, nor have I examined you. And perhaps most important of all, I'm not your doctor!

I'm sorry you have HIV-2. I'm sorry you had a stroke. I'm even sorry you're having difficultly with your sex life, but these are not problems I can fix or even offer advice about, OK?

What I will do is reinforce what your doctor said. Do not have unprotected sex with your wife, as this places her at risk for acquiring your HIV-2 infection. Chances are you already knew this and if so, it makes me wonder why you would risk your wife's health just so you could get off! To do so knowingly would seem to me to be to be unconscionable!

Testim is a testosterone replacement. If your testosterone level is low a frequent occurrence in HIVers then supplemental testosterone may help your libido. However, if your ejaculatory problems are a neurological consequence of your stroke, it may not help. Once again, my best advice is for you to seek help from your HIV specialist.

3rd time asking...ppplease advise!
blood in nail