Whoo hooooo and Thank Youuuu

Hey Doc, This is GK from Mumbai, India. Just tested NEGETIVE for HIV 1&2(Elisa),a year and a half since last possible exposure. Like most of the Worried wells, I had turned the Net upside down for symptoms and believed I had almost a dozen of them. I also started imagining that my wife had a lot of these symptoms too. I guess I can put the fears to rest and would like to say the elusive words with you kind permission(which i thought I'd never utter): Whooohoooo! Thanks for being there and God Bless. I have made a begining by advocating Safe(Safer?) Sex to people around here in our country which is sitting on a Ticking Bomb of HIV.

Even if you do not publish this on your site, kindly accept my best wishes, Lots of love and a big Hug,

Your Fan in India. GK

Hello GK,

WOO-HOO and congratulations.

Thank you for helping to promote HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention in Mumbai!

Be well. Stay well.

Health is wealth...
Re: Medical Journalist Says Reliance on Condoms Spreads HIV/AIDS