Health is wealth...

Dear Bob; Hope my post finds you in good health. I'd like to know how you are doing and how is ur brother doing in his battle against cancer? Wish you the best in the years to come.

A friend.

Hello friend,

In many, many ways, health is far, far better than wealth. I've had both and there's no doubt which I would choose, if I had a choice. Thanks for your concerns for both me and my brother Pete. My condition remains resonably stable, for which I'm very grateful. Pete's challenges are currently much greater than mine. I just flew in last night from visiting him in Boston. A friend sent me a quote that applies. It's from Theodore Roethke's "Infirmity."

"How body from spirit slowly does unwind Until we are pure spirit at the end."

Pete's spirit remains strong and loving, despite the fact his body is failing. It's a privilege and a heartbreak to be at his side.

No answers found: Receiving oral sex in dark room / group situation
Whoo hooooo and Thank Youuuu