No answers found: Receiving oral sex in dark room / group situation

Hi there, I am going out of my mind with worry as I cannot find the answer to this anywhere online so I have expressed my concerns below:

(1) I have been in a dark room in a gay club, where people engage in oral sex, four times in the past. Each time, I received oral sex for about a minute (did not give it). I believe in some cases, the guy giving me a blowjob had only seconds before given someone else a blowjob, and possibly he had traces of the other person's cum in his mouth. I read there are next to no reported cases of HIV being transmitted by receiving a blow job, you say 0.5 in 10000. But how much higher is the risk in my situation, where there may have been another man's precum or cum in the mouth of the person giving me the blowjob? Would the saliva have diluted the other man's cum too much to infect me via my penis or foreskin?

(2) Is the risk of the above higher than as say unprotected insertive anal sex, since semen could enter via the inside of my foreskin which I believe is absorbent of HIV? Or would I need cuts in my foreskin to make a route in?

(3) I was on one occasion rimmed in the same dark room, so was worried that the guy rimming me may have had cum in his mouth that could have got into my anus... I was told by a counsellor that this would be very unlikely as the anus has 2 rings of muscle which rimming does not penetrate, is this true?

Either way, I guess my concern is not so much oral / rimming in itself, but how the risk is affected by group situations, if at all.

Thank you so much in anticipation of your reply as I always have practiced safer sex and am worried about it.

Would be happy to donate so you can keep on doing a great job advising and reassuring panicked individuals like myself. Thank you so much.

1. Your fears are completely unwarranted. There would be no increase in the estimated HIV risk from oral sex despite the darkroom blowjob activity you describe in your question.

2. Same answer as #1 above.

3. Yes. Once again, your fears are unjustified.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Sex is supposed to be fun, not anxiety-producing. Spend some time perusing the archives to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted. Hopefully that will help allay some of your unwarranted concerns.

Good luck. Stay safe and you'll stay well.

END OF THE ELISAS!!!
Health is wealth...