END OF THE ELISAS!!!

WELL DOC WHAT CAN I SAY YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING ALL ALONG NEG IS NEG! I JUST GOT MY PCR BACK AND IT WAS UNDECTABLE BUT MY ONLY CONCERN IS I HAD A HEP B FIRST SHOT DONE 12 DAYS BEFORE MY PCR TEST THAT I TOOK AFTER YOU EVEN SAID I DIDNT NEED TO. WELL JUST TO CLEAR MY MIND I HAD IT DONE BUT NOW IM WORRIED THAT THE HEP B SHOT COULD HAVE CAUSED THE PCR TO NOT PICK UP THE VIRUS? CAN THIS HAPPEN DOC I MEAN THE PCR WAS DONE AT 5 MONTHS AND I REALLY HOPE THAT A VACCINE COULDNT GIVE ME A FALSE NEGATIVE ON THIS TEST? PLEASE DOC TELL ME THE TESTING IS OVER FOR GOOD AND THE PCR WAS 100 PERCENT ACCURATE NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A VACCINE YOU GET! I HAVE READ THAT VACCINES MAKE THE VIRAL LOAD GO UP NOT DOWN BUT HOPE THIS DIDNT EFFECT MY OUTCOME! THANKS AND AS ALWAYS THE DONATIONS KEEP COMING IN !!! THANKYOU AS ALWAYS DOC!!!

Relax, Max. Vaccinations do not cause false-negative HIV PCR tests. No way. No how! You are correct: in HIVers, vaccinations can cause a transient rise (but never a fall) in HIV plasma viral load.

Thanks for your donations! (www.concertedeffort.org)

Stop testing. Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOOing!

Just Donated! Also need HELP
No answers found: Receiving oral sex in dark room / group situation