Just Donated! Also need HELP

Hi Bob, Ive just donated, only $25, (bit skint at moment)

Just wondering can you answer the question i asked about my recent exposure?

About 4 weeks ago i had unprotected intercourse with a girl i work with twice in the space of a week. Dont know why because shes not even a looker! (drink eh!) Shes also known as the "office bike" and sleeps her way around my town! My symptoms are "Really bad muscle aches down my legs and groin area, headache, sore throat and neck, feel nauseas also". My Doc tested me for Glandular fever 2 weeks ago before the muscle aches, because my throat was sore and tongue and tonsils was coated in white stuff. The test was positive.

Could the GF test show up HIV antibodies and get them mixed up?? or anything like that. I am freaking out like you wouldnt believe! (actually you would cause you see this daily!)

Thanks for any help!

If your test for glandular fever (mononucleosis) was positive and you are having symptoms consistent with that diagnosis, as you describe, then I would have to assume that's what you've got! As for HIV, you had unprotected sex with the "office bike," so you'll need an HIV test at the three-month mark. Your fears of getting these diagnoses mixed up are unwarranted. Stay calm and remember, no more biking without gearing up first, OK?