No question. Just thanks.
Nov 26, 2006
I was going to email you with a long question about the likelihood of contracting HIV from the small amount of vaginal fluid on the outside of a condom being transferred to bare penis via post-withdrawl handjob.
I decided to read the archives and answered it myself: Almost non-existent.
Please email me if I got the wrong answer!!
I just completed my contribution to concertedeffort.org.
Thank you. Keep up the great work.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your archival research is right on target. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent at best.
Thank you for using the archives and also for your tax-deductible contribution to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.