What are we thankful for?
Nov 26, 2006
You, of course, Dr. Bob. I hope you and Steve have a wonderful holiday. Josh.
Response from Dr. Frascino
And what am I thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day? Hmmm . . . this morning it was hearing my alarm clock go off. Why? Because it meant I was alive to enjoy this day!
Be well. Happy Thanksgiving one and all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.