|What are we thankful for?
Nov 26, 2006
You, of course, Dr. Bob. I hope you and Steve have a wonderful holiday. Josh.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
And what am I thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day? Hmmm . . . this morning it was hearing my alarm clock go off. Why? Because it meant I was alive to enjoy this day!
Be well. Happy Thanksgiving one and all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cum On Anus No Penetration Hiv Risk
- Life Expectancy Living With Hiv
- Can Hiv Virus Cause Leg Nodules And Skin Lesions?
- Hiv And Menstrual Blood
- How Long Does Hiv Stay In Your Body Before You Know You Have It?
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.