Condome got stuck with cum: How riskey is it to be infected by HIV Virus?

I was having a sex with another guy for one night encounter. I was receving, while he was penetrating.

After he cum and took his penius out of my anal, the condom was not on him and seemed to get stucked inside. We tried to take that out, but the condom did not come out due to a lot of slippery lubes inside.

30 to 45 minutes later after I tried to drink many glasses of water to be able to make bowl movement, the condom did come out. It was not broken. But cum might leak.... He said that he was clean. However, I am not sure how much I can trust the words, as it was a one night encounter.

How is this siutaion risky?

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected receptive anal sex (this would include the condom mishap you describe) with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 50 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, as we do not know the HIV status of your top gun. An HIV test at the three-month mark is definitely warranted.

Medical Journalist Says Reliance on Condoms Spreads HIV/AIDS
Thank you from the heart.