Please HELP, Very LOGICAL ARS quetsion, will donate money

Hi doctor, thank you for considering my question. I am going crazy here and very scared. Please help me and reply back. I am 28 yrs old male. 4wks ago, I had protected sex with a sex worker. I don't know if it was latex comdom or not but it didnt break as far as I know. I was not worried until I started having some pain in my penis and testicle 3 days after. I immediately went to my doctor and had HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea test. HIV was too soon but it was all negative. The doctor said I had blood in my urine so i had to go back 8 days after possible exposure. That week, I had some groin pain and chills so my doctor gave me a HIV PCR, chlamydia, gonorrhea, Mono and various other tests. All normal and negative results came back. As soon as I hit 2nd week or possible exposure, I started having sore throat, groin pain with firm shotty pea sized lymph nodes, chills, mild fatigue, Headache which starts from my eyes, sore knees, nausea and feeling light headed. I don't know if I had fever but it seems like i did. 3rd and 4th week, still have sore throat. Just on my left side and it is painful to swallow. the headache went away but I was still having groin pain, and this time it was more of my upper thigh and felt the bean shape firm nodes in the inner thigh. I started having upper stomach pain with nausea and now I have Diarrhea for 4 days. I have armpit pain now and I found some nodes on the side of my neck which I can see and feel. there are 4 of them sticking out and they are tender. I have stiff neck now. I am developing all ARS every day. I am so damn scared now. A lot of time I feel buzzed all day. Feeling like I just woke up from long sleep. I am going to test at 6 weeks mark and 3 mons. My question is I have lymph node swollen everywhere in my body and some are painful and some are not. Isn't this a true sign considering I have all the other symptoms? All these symtoms are developing and its been 2 weeks with symtoms. I never had this kind of illness before. Please give me detailed answer, I will donate. Thank you Doctor.

A "detailed answer" really isn't necessary when two simple facts will do:

1. "Protected" sex is indeed protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

2. Symptoms, no matter what they are, do not equal HIV disease. In fact, symptoms are extraordinarily unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected!

I very strongly doubt you are HIV positive. A three-month test will give you a definitive result. Until then, try not to worry. Your symptoms may well be anxiety related.

Thanks for your donation. (www.concertedeffort.org) In return, I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test remains negative.

Follow-up Maybe 4th time lucky
HELP WITH MOM