Spanking bad time!!

DR., I am definitely gonna donate. Of course, thanks for all your help and support for both the positive and negative people on this site. I just have one simple question. Here's the quick version: Last week got drunk and did something stupid. Went to an S&M club for the first time and got the basic trample on stomach/back, hot wax on stomach/back and spanking. Of course the next day worried and sober, I checked my bottom and found what looked liked red marks, or small bruises, or possibly small cuts/sores. I don't remember any fluids being on her hands, but who knows....I was pretty drunk. Should I get tested???

". . . The basic trample on stomach/back, hot wax on stomach/back and spanking????" Hmmm . . . if that's the basic, I'm afraid to ask what would happen if you wanted to supersize that pain and ask for the Full Monty "Dick Cheney Torture-Boy" Black and Blue Special!

Regarding your HIV risk from this discipline session, relax, Max. Donna Dominatrix's basic bad boy punishments are not at all risky for HIV transmission. I see no reason for HIV testing. However, if you are worried, a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark would provide you with a definitive result in just 20 minutes and put any residual fears permanently to rest.

Stay safe and you'll stay well, even when being such a bad, bad boy!

Response to I got my life back and here is my story