Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hi bob i sent my donation to your foundation , eagarly waiting for your answer , i didnt get sleep bob
Nov 25, 2006

OLD QUESTION: hi dr bob i post my question two times but i didnt get any response , but i read your answers and i inspired from your answers. "my question is recently i went to stip bar , there one girl asked me for lap ,after that she touched my PENNIES and she moved her boobs around my face i was asked to suck her boobs ,then i SUCKED HER RIGHT BOOB'S NIPPLE FOR LESS THAN A MINUTE and SHE IS 23YRS OLD after that i was scared , i didnt get sleep and i m not able to concentrate on my studies , please help me bob , pls send me the website address for donating somemoney to your foundation , if is there any membership in ur organization i m ready to take the member ship ,i can come and work for ur oraganization in my school vacation. NEW QUESTION: hi bob sorry for asking you again,because of my anxiety i m asking I SUCKED HER NIPPLE FOR LESS THAN A MINUTE BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY DISCHARGE WAS THERE FROM HER NIPPLE AND I DONT KNOW HER HIV STATUS. due these things is there any chance to get HIV. i m getting so many negative thoughts abt this hiv from the past 15 days i didnt eat properly ,no sleep bob

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

The answer to the "new question" is exactly the same as my answer to your "old question" (see below): "you have no cause for concern regarding HIV transmission. None whatsoever!"

You may well need evaluation and treatment of your "so many negative thoughts about HIV," as that is the cause of your insomnia and anxiety. You do not need evaluation for HIV!

Dr. Bob

worried abt hiv Nov 20, 2006

hi dr bob i post my question two times but i didnt get any response , but i read your answers and i inspired from your answers. "my question is recently i went to stip bar , there one girl asked me for lap ,after that she touched my PENNIES and she moved her boobs around my face i was asked to suck her boobs ,then i SUCKED HER RIGHT BOOB'S NIPPLE FOR LESS THAN A MINUTE and SHE IS 23YRS OLD after that i was scared , i didnt get sleep and i m not able to concentrate on my studies , please help me bob , pls send me the website address for donating somemoney to your foundation , if is there any membership in ur organization i m ready to take the member ship ,i can come and work for ur oraganization in my school vacation.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

She touched your "pennies???" Usually strippers reach for larger denominations, like 20-dollar bills!

If the stripper merely touched your penis (or pennies) and you "sucked her right boob," you have no cause for concern regarding HIV transmission none whatsoever. HIV is not transmitted this way. I would suggest you spend some time perusing the archives and related links where you'll find a wealth of information about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Regarding donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, the information can be found on the Foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "Donate" tab. Thank you for your willingness to help those in need.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
started PEP around 41 hrs post exposure!
Next
Unprotected anal

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.