I'm going crazy..please respond (RE-SUBMITTING QUESTIONS)
Nov 25, 2006
Dr. Bob. I know your a busy man, but I'm truly going out of my mind. I wrote you three other times and I'm just wondering if you could please reply. I don't know how much longer I can stand the waiting...
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, but I have no way of knowing which questions were yours. Once I review them, if they are not selected for a personal response and posting, I do not revisit them, as there are thousands of new questions pushing their way in on top of the old questions I've already scanned. See response below regarding why questions may not get answered and when they should be resubmitted. Hope that helps.
Question about re-submitting questions (should help clear your inbox) Aug 27, 2006
This one should be informative for everyone. In an effort to understand the system (and especially to help clear your inbox a little) how long should we wait to re-submit a question that you didn't pick to answer? In other words, if we post a question, and see you've answered a bunch of others later that day but didn't pick ours, that doesn't mean anything, right? Because maybe you're still making your way through the pile? Should we give it a day?
I'm re-submitting mine because I really need you. I called you a sexy Italian in my subject, so you know it's me. And no, I'm not taking it out. When you stop being sexy, I'll think about it.
By the way, the nerve of people who get all bent out of shape if you don't pick their question. You can only do the best you can, geez. I, for one, am honored to learn from you at all and will wait patiently and keep reposting. Look for me...
xoxo, Good girl in New York
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Good Girl in New York,
Good question from a Good Girl! How quickly I can get to a particular question depends on my travel schedule and a variety of other factors, including how many questions I have to read through before beginning to type my responses. As a general policy, here's what I would suggest if you have a question:
1. Check the archives. I've been answering questions here for a number of years and have built up a massive archive. The chances are actually excellent that the information or reassurance you are looking for is already waiting for you in the archives. Ninety-nine percent of the questions I read everyday I've already responded to sometime in the past!
2. If I don't respond to your questions, check to see if your question is reasonable and/or understandable. I can't tell you the number of questions I get from anxious nervous nellies who are so distraught that they wind up typing a bunch of gobbledygook, pleading that I help them, but not giving me enough information to figure out what they are worried about or never even asking a legitimate question! So I recommend rereading your question before resubmitting to see if it's a valid question and that it contains enough information for me to comment upon.
3. If I haven't answered your question and you've checked the archives and you've rechecked your question, then I suggest you wait two weeks before resubmitting. Yes, I can get up to two weeks behind at times. Believe it or not, I do have a life outside of my role as Dr. Bob here on the sex channel.
Stay well. Thanks for your question and your patience, Good Girl!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Erotic Massage
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.