worried abt hiv

hi dr bob i post my question two times but i didnt get any response , but i read your answers and i inspired from your answers. "my question is recently i went to stip bar , there one girl asked me for lap ,after that she touched my PENNIES and she moved her boobs around my face i was asked to suck her boobs ,then i SUCKED HER RIGHT BOOB'S NIPPLE FOR LESS THAN A MINUTE and SHE IS 23YRS OLD after that i was scared , i didnt get sleep and i m not able to concentrate on my studies , please help me bob , pls send me the website address for donating somemoney to your foundation , if is there any membership in ur organization i m ready to take the member ship ,i can come and work for ur oraganization in my school vacation.

She touched your "pennies???" Usually strippers reach for larger denominations, like 20-dollar bills!

If the stripper merely touched your penis (or pennies) and you "sucked her right boob," you have no cause for concern regarding HIV transmission none whatsoever. HIV is not transmitted this way. I would suggest you spend some time perusing the archives and related links where you'll find a wealth of information about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Regarding donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, the information can be found on the Foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "Donate" tab. Thank you for your willingness to help those in need.

Be well. Stay well.

Splash in the eye, risk?
donation from desparate and terrified!