very scared about watersports risk

hello, I m from Romania, 30 years old and very scared regarding an unusual exposure. i met a prostitute in romania which engaged in bdsm play and watersports with me. everything was safe (condoms used), just that she urinated on me and a litle splash of piss reached my eyes. i felt them a little burning, but washed the eyes after less than 1 minute with water. please, can u tell me if there was any risk for sts and especially hiv? thanks in advance and hope u ll understand me despite my english.

robert

Hello Robert,

A Romanian dominatrix? Hmmm . . . how exotic and erotic is that?!?

Regarding your golden shower splish-splash, you can relax. Urine that does not contain visible blood is considered to be sterile and unable to transmit STDs/HIV. Check out the archives for additional information once you manage to wiggle out of your leather restraints.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Is it true?
RE: TO YOU DUMMY