HIV, Breast milk & pasteurization

Dear Dr Frascino, Please help me with your kind advice - I'll be most happy to donate to your cause!

I'm a 30 yo male, and unfortunately, I've always had a breastmilk fetish. I've managed to control this fetish. But recently I flirted with a single mother of an infant and though no intercourse was involved, I drank quite a lot of her milk - 4-5 ounces. I don't know her HIV/HEP status.

The thing is, I expressed her milk into a bottle & then I took a 6 hour trip home. The milk was transferred to a glass cup and it was put in newly boiled water in a kettle for about 5 minutes. This process was done twice before I drank her milk after it cooled down.

My question: Will this be sufficient to kill HIV or Hepatitis B/C in the milk???

I just couldn't help myself. Should I get tested?

Doesn't HIV die once outside the body for a short period of time?

Sorry, but I'm not aware of any scientific data that specifically address your question. As you can imagine, the question just doesn't come up all that often! I can tell you, heat or no heat, the risk of HIV transmission via breast milk in adults is negligible. If you remain concerned, get a single HIV rapid test at the there-month mark.

maybe 4th time lucky - will donate
Being GAY