How's Your Luck?

Hey Doc, Happy Camper Again, No movie or novel contract yet huh? Anyway, your always taking bets from your readers that they're negative even when they're confident they're positive. What's your record between wins and losses? If it's been a continued winning streak, I can sure use your luck when I go to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks. What's your game? Blackjack, roulet, craps or slots? In my mind, you're a HUGE LUCKY CHARM! What would that be in Italion? If your interested, I'll be in Vegas 11/30, 12/1 & 12/2. It's my mother's birthday present from me. I still want to meet you and personally shake your hand. I'm sure my mother would like to meet you to. If not, I'm a huge MLB fan. I'd like to treat you to a ball game next season. Any team in mind? I feel, already, you're a good personal friend with all the sincere and emotional support and advice you've given me and others. Let me know. Take Care. Happy Camper

Hello Happy Camper,

Nope, no movie or novel contract yet; however, there are some fine folks working on a book that will feature questions and answers from this forum!

As for my bets with questioners, so far it's all wins, no losses! In Vegas I prefer craps and roulette, and yes, I've been very lucky there as well. Sorry, but I don't have plans to be in Vegas while you and your mom will be there. If you get the chance, take her to see a Cirque du Soleil show. I like "O" and the new "Love." The show at the new Wynn Hotel, "Le Rêve," is also quite spectacular. (Sit up front and get wet!)

Stay well. Stay "Happy" Camper.

Hot Tub Escapades
Update from "Yet another paranoid idiot looking for help"