Why are the good ones married? FORGET that..why are all the good ones gay!

Dr. Bob,

To be honest my state of panic brought me to this site. 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a male who never told me he was positive. Ejaculation didn't take place, his viral load is undetectable and his CD4 count is 800. I have seen my doctor explained all this to her and am testing on Monday. I have read enough now to be well educated on the risks, but of course the what if's are still lurking around. Yes he should have told me. And yes I should have used a condemn regardless. Now all I can do is wait.

Thanks for bringing a sense of humor to your educated responses. Sometime I have just laughed out loud, even at this difficult time.

"The Body" has done so much and I am sure saved many lives.

Knowledge is power.

Thanks so much. Much love to you and Dr. Steve

Why are all the good ones gay? Hmmm . . . well, I'm not really sure. Just lucky I guess!

Be well. Stay well. (Your Mr. Right is out there and he will find you!)

vagina to vagina rubbing ... and risks
Need some answers please