vagina to vagina rubbing ... and risks
Nov 16, 2006
I am a lesbian who practices frottage. My gf and I rub bodies ... more specifically vaginas. Is it possible to get AIDS from this sort of frottage when there's direct exposure to vaginal fluids?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Frottage is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. However, if you and/or your girlfriend are worried about your status, a single HIV rapid test will give you a definitive result in just 20 minutes.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- Are Dialysis Patients Tested For Hiv?
- Can I Get Aids From A Drop Of Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.