HIV FROM HANJOB WITH POSSIBLE VAGINAL FLUID

Dr. Frascino First of all thank you for your dedication to helping and educating people. I am going to donate $50 to your cause. Is it possible to get hiv from a high risk individual if the latter touched herself but did not insert her finger in her vagina and later masturbated me for like 10 seconds. Some doctors have argued that the risk of transmitting hiv this way is possible. I am very worried about this. Please help.

Well, considering the U.S. reelected a blundering incompetent rodeo clown for president in 2004, I suppose just about anything is "possible." However, the HIV-transmission risk posed by the activity you describe is so remote that it is essentially nonexistent. If you remain worried, a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark will give you a definitive and accurate result in as little as 20 minutes. This may be the most effective and efficient way to put your residual and unwarranted fears to rest permanently. The test result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Stay well.

Oral sex and HIV
Viral Load (VIRAL LOAD, FLU, and FLU SHOTS)