Oral sex and HIV

Dr. Frascino Thanks a lot for all you do. You are such a great person. I am 20 year old. My question is that I had one exposure on 4/21/06 and a girl, who was an escort, performed oral on me (fellatio) for about 2-3 minutes, and I performed oral (cunnilingus) on her for about 30 sec to one minute. I did have protected intercourse with her and according to my knowledge the condom didnt break or slipped. My second exposure was on 7/13/06 where, an escort performed oral (fellatio) on me for about 1-2 minutes, nothing more. After that on 10/1/2006 I had sore throat for like 1 night and sometimes congested chest and mild cold almost until the end of the month. I had mild rash ( I think jock itch) on the inside of my left thigh, which went away after about three weeks (from Oct 15 until Nov 7) and I also applied anti-fungal cream called Lotrimin Clotrimazole cream in the last week of my rash. With Gods grace I do not have any symptoms right now. I got tested (EIA) for HIV and syphilis on 10/16/06, the same month I had mild cold, and my tests came back negative. After calculating, according to me, my testing was done about 5 months and 27 days from my first exposure and 3 months and 3 days (13 weeks) from my second exposure. My questions are as follows #1. I would like to know that what are my chances of being HIV positive if I had my negative test 3 months and 3 days (13 weeks) from my last oral exposure. # 2 Should I test again at 6 months or not? #3 Can you give me your opinion on the window period in my case. #4 Also what are my chances that I might have contracted Hepatitis C if I have already gotten shots for Hep A and Hep B? #5 Does Hepatitis changes the window period for HIV? I did not have any exposure after 07/13/06. I know all this was very foolish, but it happened, and I regret it very much. I am really scared now due to the confusion of the window period, some say it is 3 months and some say it is 6 months. I think I have HIV even though my tests were negative, again due to the window period. I would also send donation to your foundation. I would be very thankful to you for replying to my question. I thank you very very much for all the work you do. I know you are very busy, but I thought that you might have time to answer my question. So please reply I will be waiting to hear your response. Very sorry for the lengthy question.

Your Friend.

Proceeding directly to your questions:

1. Essentially nonexistent.

2. Additional HIV testing is not necessary or warranted. However, the option to retest is always open to you. (If you do retest, it will be negative.)

3. Same as everyone else's window period!

4. Being vaccinated against hep A and hep B does not protect you from hep C. However, your hep C risk from the activities you describe is virtually nonexistent.

5. Coinfection with HIV and hep C may sometimes delay anti-HIV antibody production. However, this has nothing to do with your case!

Even though you may "think" you have HIV, you do not. Your negative tests are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well.

Will Donate + Woooohoooooooo
HIV FROM HANJOB WITH POSSIBLE VAGINAL FLUID