Will Donate + Woooohoooooooo

Dear Dr.Bob

I would first I would like to say that I have been reading your site now for months. Back when I was worried about my health because of a forskin infection, I started looking around the net to find out what may have caused it and I found a site that you put your symptoms in and it gives you a result. I put mine in and although it didnt give m HIV/Aids it was still listed in other causes. I started worriing Crying I was a wreck. This happend in june, I am friends with a gay man and was scraed we shared a Chap stick we alos were in a hot tub in a hotel with a few friends in new york, I know what youre thinking and the answer is no I'm not gay. That was worring me, 3 Weeks after the hot tub I got the foreskin infection. I was really worried (I thought I may have to get circumcised) anyway I got tested in late septmber (almost 4 full months after) and I got the result back it was negative woooohooooooo now just a few questions

1. Is Circumcision better being Italian and Greek I really dont know much, does it help prevent STDS? Should I Do It?

2. Do I have anything to worrie about as far as the window period? The last sexualt experiance I had was in January.

3.If i get someones blood on me and not realise could i become infected.

4. Do Little itchy bumps have naything to do with HIV?

Last Question. I always get big lumps under my armpit and groin sebum comes out of them.

Just to let you know you really are a good man you help alot of people. I have already started telling friends to always carry condoms and be carfull because HIV is real and alot of people have it. And as you said if George W Bush put 6000 a second into HIV re search we would have a cure.

God Bless You DR.Bob

Manny Montreal.

Side Question - How could I send a donation with out my parents finding out since its their paypal account lol I could send cash in the mail.

Hello Manny Montreal,

Proceeding directly to your specific questions:

1. Is circumcision better being Italian and Greek????? As opposed to what, Maltese and Sri Lankan????? Dude, when it comes to STDs, you need to use latex condoms and water-based lube, not shorten your drapes.

2. Nope.

3. Nope.

4. Nope.

5. This is not even a question! (What you are describing, however unappetizing, is not related to HIV.)

6. If it's your parents' account, they'll know! Yes, we certainly do accept cash gifts.

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Finally, Manny, I suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site, in the archives and on related links related to STDs, safer sexual techniques and how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Get informed. Stay safe. Stay well.

Totally worried
Oral sex and HIV