Totally worried

The boy who was my husband had some ongoing unprotected sexual encounters with a positive woman. After those he was tested up to two years getting negative results. I had a baby with him and had a test before pregnancy and was negative too. He got divorced and I have been experiencing some illness related to HIV such as floaters and gingivitis. Can a result up to 2 years with elisa be negative and in fact be positive ? I am too worried.. Thanks a lot

You are not "experiencing some illness related to HIV . . ." because neither you nor "the boy who was your husband" has HIV! Your tests are definitively and conclusively negative. Your worries are unwarranted. Whatever is causing your floaters and gingivitis, it's not HIV. No way. No how.

I thought I was safe, but....
Will Donate + Woooohoooooooo