Hoping for a huge wooohooo

My 3 1/2 year-old daughter suffered a community needlestick from an insulin pen needle (unknown patient) a few months back. She had an RNA PCR done for HIV and HCV at 24 days post exposure which were both negative. At 12 weeks to the day, she got an ELISA test drawn and done by Quest, also negative. Am I done with testing? I really would like to put this behind us. My kid means the world ot me and I would love to let go of the fear if this testing is definitve. Thank you for your time and commitment, you are a good man doc no matter what the churchlady says.

Your daughter's test results are indeed definitive and conclusive. WOO-HOO! No further testing is warranted. And as the original Church Lady would say, "isn't that special?" (Except in this case I really mean it! Congrats!)

Immagination Running Wild
I thought I was safe, but....