Immagination Running Wild

You are the only person on the web that I can trust. This web site is awesome. I have looked in the archives and found similar questions but I need you to answer my question so I might feel more confident. A short time ago I had contact with a woman I barely knew. We deep kissed and she rubbed my bare penis against her bare genitalia. She was wet and the end of my penis came in contact with her vaginal fluids. There was no penetration but I am scared that some how, some way vaginal fluid may have gone down my urethra. I got tested at 50 days (neg results) and I'm going back at 3 months but my immagination is running wild. I understand from the archives that my activity is called "frottage". Have you ever heard of anyone contractind HIV from the type of activity I have described? I don't have long until my 3 month test but I'm scared and news from you means so much to me. I know a lot of people suffer from irrational fears of HIV exposure and I'm in that lot. Info and advice from you could really help me. Please answer.

Frottage is not considered a significant risk for HIV transmission. Your 50-day negative test is very encouraging, but HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive. I'm quite confident your three-month definitive test will also be negative.

Have I ever heard of someone contracting HIV from frottage? Nope!

need your input and advice
Hoping for a huge wooohooo