|Can 2 Noninfected Mates Get Infected
Nov 13, 2006
I am curious. Can two mates that are not infected transmit HIV infection from a slightly minor sore or cut on the penis when performing vaginal or oral sex unprotected? Even if the cut or sore didn't have any signs of blood just a little sting.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Another QTND (Question That Never Dies). Be reasonable and think this through, OK? If both mates are "not infected," how could they transmit or acquire HIV??? Someone has to be infected in order to transmit an infection!!! This si not rocket science, it's common sense! HIV, or any other germ for that matter, can not just spontaneously appear. No way. No how!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.