water reactivate HIV?
Nov 13, 2006
Could water reactivate HIV in a small amount of blood that has been dry for two days?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Could water "reactivate" HIV in blood that has been dry for two days???? No, of course not, silly. HIV is a virus, not a droopy geranium! Frevinsakes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.