Paranoid all my life

First of all excuse my English. I am Greek, 25 years old and self teaching in English. But I believe to be understandable. My problem is lets say that I am paranoid afraid of HIV. A quick resume of last 4 years: I had a drinking problem and 3 times had oral sex with tranny after drinking (except of those incidents lets say that I am living a straight life). Every time my fear of getting aids was so intense that I conclude with a bad depression and panic attacks (too much of soul pain). Finally I tested myself (negative result), stop drinking for over years now and I believed that this bad period was ended. After a 2 years relation ship I am alone again and starting to have the same problems (without drinking this time). The last week I had 2 sexual experiences with 2 different girls. The first one conclude to protected sex with oral sex with I girl that I consider as serious and that I know a long time now so I dint worry at all. The second one was with a girl that I just met through web chatting. In our first meeting she gave me a hand job in the cafeteria with people around and I ejaculate in her hand. I didnt like the girl but the situation was extremely sexy. After me Cumming I start worry about aids again and I am afraid of a panic attack.

I believe that the fear of AIDS is the result of remorse when a sex experience is bad in my mind (trans , girl that I dont like and that is not very serious). I would like an advice from you on how to manage my fear of death and my fear of HIV. Is it acceptable for a handsome guy like me to be with trans or girl that he does not like? Are my remorses logic? I believe that your answer concerning my worry will be of course There is none risk at all but logic is not enough to relax me. Please say something that will change my life.

I'm not sure there is anything I can say over the Internet that will change your life, but I do agree your life needs to change! You've correctly identified your problem "fear of AIDS." Irrational fear leads to anxiety, depression and a whole host of psychological and psychosomatic problems. Consequently, the best advice I can give you, and the best way to "change your life," is for you to get psychological counseling to help you confront and conquer your unwarranted fears and anxieties. Don't delay. Get the help you need.

ozone
YOU DUMMY