HIV virus is anaerobic.... a method called major (autometharpy)<----- im not sure of the spelling.... a way where 250ml of your blood is taken infuse it or threat it with ozone.... and introduce it back to the patient.... obviously the virus are destroyed lowering your viral load, and an enhancing your cd4 normal.... ozone resistance is imposible unlike medicines.... what can you say about this method doc...? some FDA officials uses these method... i think but in secret

Ozone therapy to treat HIV a secret? No, it's not a secret. It's a total fraud! If it really worked, don't you think I would have used it myself by now? Buyer beware! Ozone therapy is a total swindle!

Please,advice me
Paranoid all my life