Please,advice me

Dear doc..I am taking kaletra+combivir for 21 days now. My doctor told me to take them in the morning and in the evening(3 kaletra+ 1 combivir) I took them at 10 hours between but i have read that is better if i take them at 12 hours between? My question is can I take them at 12 hours between instead of 10 with no risk? And other question,pls.. She told me to eat before to take kaletra( I am asking that because I have a very bad nausea and feel so week and sick) but I dont know when I should eat before..how long before meds? because i always eat with 15 minutes before and I assume that makes me feel soo sick.. Pls, advice me.. And thank you so much for being so wonderful to us. You help us soo much!! Thank you

Regarding 10- vs. 12-hour intervals for your Kaletra and Combivir, it makes absolutely no difference.

As for food requirements and Kaletra, the new table formulation can be taken with or without food. It's totally up to you.

Hope that helps.

Burning Bright
ozone