Burning Bright

Dear Dr Bob, I thought people only look out for themselves regardless of what others think and feel. Now, I see what you have done with your life. To help others. To inform. To tell a joke or two. To be human in every sence of the word. You are a wonderful human being.

Your here bettering the lives of people from Ankorage to Zululand. Whether you like it or not your stuck with us babe. Maybe your mission is teaching us to show compassion. I don't know. Certainly, your mission isnt teaching us that a lap dance with clothes on in Thailand can't transmit HIV "no way now how", but rather no matter how a person becomes infected they still can be a source of light and purpose to others. As you have proved. Although, the Thailand lap dance with clothes on example do make you write needed humorous comments. Sometimes tears well up inside as I laugh at your words. Good tears.

You helped me in the past and I thank you. I took too long in donating to your organization but I did. I will never forget you. I hope I can still learn from your example. You Giant of men.

Finally, I bought a upright Baldwin piano for my kids. Every time I hear it being played I think of the good you do.

Stay well. Your distant freind.

Tony.

Hey Tony,

Thank you for your very kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. I knew I had a fan or two in Anchorage, but Zululand??? Wow!

Congrats on the new Baldwin! Twenty-five years ago I gave a benefit concert at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine to enable them to purchase a Baldwin grand for their new medical school auditorium. A friend recently told me the piano is still there and in fine shape! At the moment I have two Bechstein grands at home, so Steve and I can practice at the same time. (What a racket that makes!)

Finally, regarding those Thailand worried-well questions, all I can say is that anyone walking through the airport metal detector with a hard-on is going to Bangkok!

Stay well, Tony.

PLEASE HELP WILL DONATE!!
Please,advice me