condom broke

my boyfriend is positive, im negative, today he was the insertive partner and the condom broke, he didnt cum inside of me, but there might have been pre cum, shuold i start taking pep?im very scared, live in a small town and have no one to ask this question,please help.. i have always known he was positive, so when we started dating i bought a bottle of combibir just in case, should i start taking it? or do you think pre cum is not that risky? help

Your exposure does place you at some degree of risk for HIV. It is difficult for me to evaluate the full extent of that risk without more information your partner's viral load, etc. I'd suggest you begin Combivir PEP immediately and make an appointment with a local HIV specialist who will further evaluate your degree of risk and advise you whether or not to continue the treatment for the full 28-day course. Perhaps your boyfriend's HIV specialist could provide this evaluation for you. Pre-cum can contain HIV, although at levels significantly lower than ejaculate or blood.

Good luck!

protected vaginal sex at Oriental spa
Your wise advice...