Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

So I get this morning
Nov 12, 2006

And what do I find. Mail in my box, I wonder what kind. I sort through the junk, the bills and the rest, but what I found last was most certainly the best. I go and I open, oh what could it be? A thank you letter from bob, and included a dvd. I go and I watch and tears start to fill, as I look at the children and all of thier will. A will to fight, a will to live, how could anyone not want to give. I wanted to hug and kiss everyone, look at them so sick and still having fun. These kids are alive, let's keep them this way. So try to donate as quick as you can, so these kids can have thier meds each and everyday. Come together as people and do what we will, so one day HIV will no longer kill. Donate some money, even some time, I know I will be donating mine. Don't forget all those who suffer, we cant all hide under the covers, pretend it dosn't happen, pretend its not there, with time and money raised we can abolish it everywhere. So thank you Bob for opening my eyes, to all these people in graves they lie, and those who are not ,the sick and the helpless, for you are their saint, I thank you God bless.

Jen

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Jen,

Thanks for your thanks and your donation!

With the help of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, the kids you saw on the DVD are thriving and still having fun!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Symptoms Guy
Next
Question from a fellow Frascino!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.