So I get this morning

And what do I find. Mail in my box, I wonder what kind. I sort through the junk, the bills and the rest, but what I found last was most certainly the best. I go and I open, oh what could it be? A thank you letter from bob, and included a dvd. I go and I watch and tears start to fill, as I look at the children and all of thier will. A will to fight, a will to live, how could anyone not want to give. I wanted to hug and kiss everyone, look at them so sick and still having fun. These kids are alive, let's keep them this way. So try to donate as quick as you can, so these kids can have thier meds each and everyday. Come together as people and do what we will, so one day HIV will no longer kill. Donate some money, even some time, I know I will be donating mine. Don't forget all those who suffer, we cant all hide under the covers, pretend it dosn't happen, pretend its not there, with time and money raised we can abolish it everywhere. So thank you Bob for opening my eyes, to all these people in graves they lie, and those who are not ,the sick and the helpless, for you are their saint, I thank you God bless.

Jen

Hello Jen,

Thanks for your thanks and your donation!

With the help of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, the kids you saw on the DVD are thriving and still having fun!

Be well. Stay well.

Symptoms Guy
Question from a fellow Frascino!