Why do you reply to retarded comments?

I just wanted to say that i wrote you a question a few days back about my real worry about my china girl!! and you do not answer yet you post these idiots that write in letters bashing gay men, i think that meth guy is spun we can all see he is gay and to deal with that he bashes the group of people he is so jealous of. I have a gay uncle who is one of the nicest people in the world and he has been with his partner for 16 years, gay men are just as horny as a straight man. I get angry when i read about people who are so clueless. Gay or straight meth or not we can all get this desease and for people who are too stupid to realise that you need help. This talk about HIV being a gay desease still exists in our society today and we have to stop it!. We are all humans (well minus the Bush family!) and this way of thinking is one of the many reasons why this desease keeps going strong. How many straight people have HIV? people need to answer the question Why is HIV thriving? the answer to the first question is the same as the second one straight people (and i am one!!)so people reading this need to stop being so 80's with the whole gay deseae thing and realise we can all be at risk.

Yours truly, the straight man

Hi Straight Guy,

I post "retarded comments" to graphically remind everyone that the exact points you make in your post are valid.

As to you and your China girl, please realize I get thousands of posts from around the world on a continuous basis. I can only respond to a very small fraction of them! I urge you to check the archives. I've been answering questions for a number of years now and the odds are excellent that you're not the first one to "worry" about your particular situation. If, after reading the archives, you still have a question, please resubmit it, OK?

Stay well. Say hi to your uncle and his partner for me.

in need of help
PEP denied. Why?