Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Why do you reply to retarded comments?
Nov 11, 2006

I just wanted to say that i wrote you a question a few days back about my real worry about my china girl!! and you do not answer yet you post these idiots that write in letters bashing gay men, i think that meth guy is spun we can all see he is gay and to deal with that he bashes the group of people he is so jealous of. I have a gay uncle who is one of the nicest people in the world and he has been with his partner for 16 years, gay men are just as horny as a straight man. I get angry when i read about people who are so clueless. Gay or straight meth or not we can all get this desease and for people who are too stupid to realise that you need help. This talk about HIV being a gay desease still exists in our society today and we have to stop it!. We are all humans (well minus the Bush family!) and this way of thinking is one of the many reasons why this desease keeps going strong. How many straight people have HIV? people need to answer the question Why is HIV thriving? the answer to the first question is the same as the second one straight people (and i am one!!)so people reading this need to stop being so 80's with the whole gay deseae thing and realise we can all be at risk.

Yours truly, the straight man

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Straight Guy,

I post "retarded comments" to graphically remind everyone that the exact points you make in your post are valid.

As to you and your China girl, please realize I get thousands of posts from around the world on a continuous basis. I can only respond to a very small fraction of them! I urge you to check the archives. I've been answering questions for a number of years now and the odds are excellent that you're not the first one to "worry" about your particular situation. If, after reading the archives, you still have a question, please resubmit it, OK?

Stay well. Say hi to your uncle and his partner for me.

Dr. Bob

Previous
in need of help
Next
PEP denied. Why?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.