|in need of help
Nov 11, 2006
hey doc bob love what you are doing. i have a quick question that i hope you can help me with. i had unprotected oral sex with a girl and i dont know her hiv stats. i did not come in her mouth i pulled out right before. i was told by the cdc that most people develop antibodies witin 25 days. i was tested 26 days after then waited an other 21 days and was testes again both test were neg, but know im getting muscle and joint pain do u think i should test again or should i just forget it and not worry about it. thank you and a donation is on the way.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Two quick points:
2. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered definitive or conclusive.
Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Sucking Penis?
- Does Headache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.