I'm an idiot
Nov 11, 2006
I totally believed that you couldn't get HIV, etc... from receiving oral sex from a sex worker. Drunk and stupid, I paid a woman to perform oral sex on me. She started by having me in her mouth orally and then ejaculated me with her hand. Two weeks later a sore appeared next to my penis.I scrubbed it. It disappeared. Then two sores popped up in my both. I brushed them away with a toothbrush and they went away. I had night sweats, sore muscles, diarreah, lost appetite etc...Two weeks later I still do. Now my tongue is completely white. I keep reading that oral sex isn't very risky, but if I don't have HIV what else can it all mean? I threw my life away for less than five minutes of drunk stupidity. I have a wonderful wife, dream job, great kids and a new house. I got a $600 test last week and I will learn the results tomorrow. I am not sure I can last that long. I already know the answer.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You wasted $600 on an HIV test for oral insertive sex? Well, I wouldn't exactly agree with your self-proclaimed moniker, "I'm an idiot," but I would advise you just wasted 600 bucks. Your result was negative. Right? Gosh, how did I guess? Take a read through the archives and you'll hopefully be enlightened. I've said it once; I've said it a million times: symptoms do not equal HIV disease.
My advice is simple:
1. Level with your wife.
2. Don't get "drunk and stupid" again.
3. Don't waste money on expensive tests that aren't warranted! A simple inexpensive HIV rapid test at three months is all that you would have needed to confirm what I already knew: HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
- HIV Risk Touching Wet Condom Then Touching Cut Penis
- How Accurate Is A Hiv Elisa At 30 Days?
- How Effective Is Pep If Taken 24 Hours After Exposure?
- Vaginal Fluid Touched Visible Wound Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.