|Fever 7 weeks after Cunnilingus
Nov 11, 2006
Hopefully elections go well for us Democrats. I know I did my part.
Anyways, I have a few questions.
1.) I have been having a temperature that appears in the afternoon ranging from 99 to 99.5. But when I first wake up, my temperature is 98.3 or below. Can ARS show up 7 weeks after an exposure?
2.) I tested negative at 6 weeks with the Oraquick Advance. How worried should I be about the conclusive 12 week test?
I shall post my results of my 12 week test so we can hopefully woohoo together.
Thank you for all your work!!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Cunnilingus Worrier,
1. Temperature elevation to 99.5 is not significant. This is not ARS related.
2. Cunnilingus carries a negligible risk for HIV transmission. Your six-week negative test is extremely encouraging, although not definitive. How worried should you be about the definitive 12-week test? Not at all. The Democrats just won both the House and the Senate! The only ones who should be worrying are Dubya and "Vice." Oh, and about your three-month test, relax guy, it will be as negative as most of the G.O.P. political ads were!
Be well. Good luck (even though I doubt you'll need it).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.