|3rd time donating
Nov 11, 2006
Hi Dr Bob,
i had unprotected anal sex with a prostitute.. i have some strange symptoms that are very similar to those of hiv..... swollen glands etc... i tested at 8,10weeks and finaly at 8 months(36weeks)for hiv 1-2...
1 is there any chance that i could be positive.
2 can i start having unprotected sex with my wife.
3 can i wooohoooo...
4 my symptoms started at 7 weeks .. dont you think it would have shown on my final test..
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Nope. 2. Yep. 3. Yep. 4. Yep.
My advice is simple:
1. Level with your wife.
2. Realize and accept the fact your eight-month negative HIV test is definitive and conclusive.
3. Realize that HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.
4. Yell WOO-HOO!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.