I Agree fully, Dr. Bob (Haggard)

Hi Dr. Bob,

Sorry to be a pest, but I had to write again about Rev. Haggard. I was just hoping for some decency with the ones with power in this country. It is pretty scary you can't trust hardly anyone with leadership anymore,(poor leadership). who else can you trust besides you Dr. Bob? Really. I thought about it after reading the story more than once, a man in Rev. Haggard's position and what he 'preaches' all the time to his followers, should of had the wisdom not to even buy the meth to begin with, that was his choice. "I bought it out of curiosity", he knew what it did. He knew what situation he was putting himself in. (And don't think his wealth from being a preacher in a 14,000 member church didn't go to his head either).

L.K.

The "Rev" is becoming quite a comical character. He shows no more knack for truth or honesty than he does for picking discreet prostitutes! Apparently as an evangelical preacher he is far too used to getting up in front of a crowd that is willing to believe anything he says to know how to lie convincingly to those of us with a modicum of common sense or rational thought. Indeed, his lying skills are so uproariously amateurish that perhaps he could use a few lessons from a pro like Dick Cheney! "Vice" is the only guy who can scowl: "I'm not currently saying this" and mean it!

Is Home Access Testing Enuf @ 3 months?
Already donated family question (AIDS DENIALISTS)