Is Home Access Testing Enuf @ 3 months?

Hi Dr. Bob,

I have read a many a responses...quite amusing!! ok..ok...to the point....I am a gay male who last had sex with a man on 8.21.06 of this year. I was wondering if a negative test 12 weeks (3 months) after this incident is possible to do what you call the "woo-hoo?' :) I am unsure of the generation of test for Home Access (if that matters at all). All I know is that it is a FDA approved test...does that hold any H20? Should I go in for a test at a site for validation? Thanks. B.

Hi B,

No sex since 8/21/06??? Yikes! What's up with that? (Or should that be "not up?") At any rate your three-month negative Home Access would indeed be considered definitive, conclusive and "WOO-HOO-able," barring any extenuating circumstances. No additional validation is necessary, unless there happens to be a hot, hunky technician at the test site you want to ask out on a date to break your dry spell before your pipes rust.

WOOOO-HOOOO!

Be well. Stay well.

third time writing to you no replay
I Agree fully, Dr. Bob (Haggard)