Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

How Many Tests Do I Need? (HAGGARD)
Nov 8, 2006

When you answered this question on 11/3, you didn't know about the Straight Spouse Network (SSN), so you couldn't refer her to this great support group for straight spouses. You also assumed she knew about her husband's sexual activities before he told her he was gay. She didn't. She knows NOW that he was cheating on her with men; she didn't know until he came out of the closet to her.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

The Straight Spouse Network????? You're correct. I've never heard of them, but I can only guess it's full of clueless Republicans. But that's only a guess. The reason I say so is once again Haggard. They've been broadcasting some of his full-throated rants on television. Sure, not everyone is blessed with "gaydar" (the ability to recognize someone's gay). But I'm amazed the folks in Haggard's unblinking cult could sit and listen to this Liturgical Liberace week after week and not realize he's gayer than the Christmas windows at Macy's. The film clips show prescription-strength doses of flamboyance! Consequently I just have to wonder about the Mrs.!!! Who knows? Perhaps she's now become a proponent of gay marriage, considering she was actually in one! In reality I do indeed wish her well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SYMPTOMS of HIV? YOU HAVE TO READ THIS, YOU WONT REGRET IT.
Next
No response for my previous question? please resond or i am gonna die

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.