How Many Tests Do I Need? (HAGGARD)

When you answered this question on 11/3, you didn't know about the Straight Spouse Network (SSN), so you couldn't refer her to this great support group for straight spouses. You also assumed she knew about her husband's sexual activities before he told her he was gay. She didn't. She knows NOW that he was cheating on her with men; she didn't know until he came out of the closet to her.

The Straight Spouse Network????? You're correct. I've never heard of them, but I can only guess it's full of clueless Republicans. But that's only a guess. The reason I say so is once again Haggard. They've been broadcasting some of his full-throated rants on television. Sure, not everyone is blessed with "gaydar" (the ability to recognize someone's gay). But I'm amazed the folks in Haggard's unblinking cult could sit and listen to this Liturgical Liberace week after week and not realize he's gayer than the Christmas windows at Macy's. The film clips show prescription-strength doses of flamboyance! Consequently I just have to wonder about the Mrs.!!! Who knows? Perhaps she's now become a proponent of gay marriage, considering she was actually in one! In reality I do indeed wish her well.

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SYMPTOMS of HIV? YOU HAVE TO READ THIS, YOU WONT REGRET IT.
No response for my previous question? please resond or i am gonna die