Something for your enjoyment!

I am sure you know who Ted Haggard is and what has transpired recently?

Well I am not sure if you watched a documentary call "Root of all Evil". It is so ironic that he was in it because he's exactly the kind of rabid religious hot head who thinks evolution is a lie and the gay men are gay by evil choice. I must say it gave me great satisfaction to see it turns out he might like men as well.

Yes, I suspect it's been a really uncomfortable couple of days at the Ted Haggard tax-free mansion. Apparently when meth-crazed sodomite Christian/G.O.P. preachers are yelling "homosexual marriage is sinful," what they really mean is "gay sex is faaaabulous!"

how tops get infected
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SYMPTOMS of HIV? YOU HAVE TO READ THIS, YOU WONT REGRET IT.